Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 15 of the JellyBean Progression


Week 15
Hoo boy, I do not know what is going on with me. Maybe it’s part recovering from being sick, maybe it’s part JellyBean doing a lot of growing , but the last few days I have been starving. Like needing to eat a sandwich every two hours and still feeling like snacking in between. Yikes. The scale still isn’t moving much though, so I’m not too worried. I think to date I’ve gained less than 5 pounds. However, it’s hard to keep up with my metabolism. I’ll eat until I’m full and then two hours later start feeling a major sugar low is coming on, which means I need to eat again. I remember feeling this way with Fletch, too, so it’s par for the course.

JellyBean’s about the size of an apple now, weighing around 2 ½ ounces. Hopefully I will start feeling movement next week – that’s always so exciting. And we have two doctor visits next week. One is my usual monthly check up and the other the follow up to the first trimester screening I did a few weeks ago. Hopefully JellyBean will cooperate and we will be able to see the gender!

Thank heavens we are over the plague – poor Fletchie was not a happy camper. But we are feeling much more ourselves now and have stopped quarantine. Fletch really missed Brody and asked for him a lot while we were locked up trying not to spread plague. We had some great snow early in the week so Heidi and Brody came over to go sledding with us. It was a lot of fun but cold so we didn’t stay out very long.

No comments: